EDM is one of the most effective ways for a business to reach customers directly as emails are sent out directly into each person's inbox. Although most of them may not open it, they will still see the subject line and company's name. It is an effective way to communicate with the audience.
3. Why chooses iGears' EDM for marketing solution?
EDM costs far less in terms of production time and money when comparing to other traditional advertising or promotional channels, like TV, print ads, direct mails, etc. Our EDM provides a cost-effective communication channel between company and customers. Therefore, it is your best choice!
4. Does iGears’ EDM service guarantee the “open rate” of the mail?
To ensure the reports of the customers' response rate are accurate and independent, iGears will not guarantee the minimum open rate.
5. How to collect e-mail addresses?
You can use our Mail Collecting Function to collect e-mail addresses. This function can be established on the website to let others to fill in their e-mail address and their e-mail address will then show and store in your own mail database directly.
6. What are the differences between using MS Outlook and iGears' EDM for sending promotional emails?
- Professional trusteeship: iGears use EDM's dedicated system to send out emails 24 hours a day, which will not overload your company's server. - Professional template design: EDM provides professional templates design, so users can create a customized mail in just a few minutes. - Analysis report: MS Outlook cannot generate reports, such as open rate, click-through rate, etc. Moreover, EDM provides statistics reports and also the intuitive graphical report.
7. Comparison between iGears' EDM and MS Outlook
What EDM can do but MD Outlook cannot: - Free and Professional HTML Mail Templates - Mail Merge - Pictures Saving Spaces - Contacts Management - Automatic Un-subscription Filter - Analysis Report - Avoid Complaints from Internet Suppliers - 24-hour Services